Although compatible with most operating systems, we cannot guarantee that this software will run in every environment or together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. You are solely responsible for your files, server and data
Designed & developed by Ignite Pros, Inc.
This software uses open-source plugins such as bootstrap.
1. - Search for any MD5 in Hash Database.
2. - Shows Hash database statistics once Virus Total Scans Hash's.
3. - Shows Logged in user Panel Login Logs Date/IP.
4. - Shows Logged in user Panel Alerts/Notifications Date/Event that occurred.
5. - Latest Security events pulled from an RSS Feed that you can change in site settings page.
- Make sure you have a minimum of PHP 5.4 + Apache2.4 on you server
- Copy all files to your server using any FTP client (ie: filezilla, cuteftp)
- Give full read and write permissions to folder called hash_uploads and hash_file
- Login to PHPMyAdmin and create a database. You can name it anything you want
- Point your browser to the IT Security Tools folder (example: http://yourwebsite.com/securitytools)
- You should be redirected to your install.php (example: http://yourwebsite.com/securitytools/install.php) then follow the step to install IT Security Tools
- Sign in as (username: admin password: admin)
- Change admin password by clicking on my profile
- Create one or more user accounts
- Then from Admin Setting select "Create User"
- For MD5 hash's to get scan and the website monitor's you need to setup a cron job for each file below.
core/cron_hashs.php Set to run every 15mins (because with Virus Total that is the max you can do for the free api)
core/cron_sites.php Set to run however much you want to check your website for online status.
- Please change admin account password once setup.
NOTE: You may need to logout/login for some changes to take effect
All configuration options begin with comment explanation so read them carefully before changing them.
(Tested on x86 and x64 platforms)
Admin must edit user in Admin Setting, and set to "Active" and save user.
Make sure you have cron job set for this file (http://yourwebsite.com/securitytools/core/cron_hashs.php) to run every 15mins and you set the Virtual API with two API keys on the site settings page.
Make sure you have cron job set for this file (http://yourwebsite.com/securitytools/core/cron_sites.php) to run however much you want to check your website for online status.
Version upgrades are free.
Aylee for logo/image design
Webcam JS, bootstrap and jquery